DohertyRyan & Associates respects your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website.
By visiting this website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement you should not use this Site.
Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data –This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your first name, surname, email address and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, for example, by using the Contact Us pages or the Recruitment Forms on the Site or by emailing us directly.
- Non-Personal Data –Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our Site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to respond to any comments you submit to us and to communicate with you in relation to our firm and its services;
- to contact you in relation to our professional services and any associated events or publications such as client updates, conferences or other legal updates (subject to any preferences you have expressed regarding such communications) and
- where engagement terms have been agreed, to provide you with legal services.
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our webite in an aggregate form to:
- gain a better understanding of where our visitors come from and what technology is used to access the webite
- learn more about the number of visitors to the Site, traffic patterns and visitor behaviours on our website and
- help us improve design and navigation of the Site and ensure content is relevant and useful to visitors.